Our expert HR Specialists will work with you in finding you a project OR we will negotiate with your Client or Vendor to move your Project to our Company. We have expertise in effectively handling Billing/Project Transfers and the entire E3 Visa Process from Project Confirmation to Purchase Order through E3 Visa Approval.
Please explain E3 Visa Process?
The E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia. You must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of knowledge in professional fields and at least the attainment of a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States.
To qualify for an E-3 visa, you must demonstrate that you:
- Are a national of Australia
- Have a legitimate offer of employment in the United States
- Possess the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials
- Will fill a position that qualifies as a specialty occupation
Applying for an E-3 Visa from Within the United States
The Form I-129, Petition for Non-immigrant Worker is used to apply for a change of status to obtain E-3 nonimmigrant temporary worker classification.
- A Labor Condition Application (LCA)
- Academic or other credentials demonstrating qualifications for the position
- Job offer letter or other documentation from the employer establishing that you will be engaged in a specialty occupation and that you will be paid the higher of the actual or prevailing wage
- If required, before you may commence employment in the specialty occupation, you must have the necessary license or other official permission to practice in the specialty occupation
Applying for a Visa With a U.S. Embassy or Consulate
We will send you necessary documents including a job offer letter, once employment is offered by our Company. You are required to apply for an E3 Visa at a US Consulate abroad. First time applicants may be required to apply in Australia as other Consulate may not be familiar with adjudication of E3 Visas. However, few candidate applied at a US Consulate in Canada and secured a visa.
Period of Stay/Extension of Stay
|Initial Period of Stay||Extension of Stay|
|2 years||Up to 2 years per extension; no maximum number of extensions, with some exceptions.|
Spouses and Family of E-3 Visa Holders
Your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age are entitled to the same E-3 classification. Your spouse is entitled to work authorization, but not your children. To apply for work authorization as a spouse of an E-3 non-immigrant, your spouse would file a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
Upon acceptance of Employment; we will initiate an LCA (Labor Condition Application) with the USDOL for the actual location of work. The LCA process takes 7 (Seven) days, during this period we obtain documents from you to initiate an E3 Visa Petition at a US Consulate. We will send the completed E3 Visa Petition package to you, immediately upon approval of LCA via over-night delivery.
Our Company has good Track record with Immigration and our detailed documentation ensures E3 Visa approvals, our Expertise ensures that your Professional employment goes smoothly all the way. We always comply with the E3 Laws.
Port of Entry or Visa Stamping at Consulates: Our experience and proper documentation ensures you secure a proper port of entry or Visa stamping upon Employment confirmation. Our Immigration manager will work with you in-order to facilitate a smoother visa process.
When can I file for an E-3?
You may apply for an E-3 at a consulate, approval from USCIS is not required. You would need to present an LCA and the other documents. This would mean that E-3 applicants can secure visas within days of applying and be in the US quickly.
Is the E-3 a dual intent visa?
They are not dual intent in the sense of H-1Bs and L-1s, but they do not have a foreign residence requirement. Applicants need to attest that they intend to depart when their status terminates. A statement is usually enough unless they have clear intentions showing the opposite. But there is case law stating that the expression of a desire to remain in the US permanently as opposed to intending to remain even if legally not permitted, is permissible on an E visa. In other words, wanting to remain permanently is okay as long as one is willing to leave if this is not permitted by law.
Why should I work with your Company?
- We keep everything Transparent – Period
- We are experts in performing a smooth and worry free E3 Via Process
- We always Comply with the USCIS and USDOL, US Department of State E3 Visa Regulations
- We have over 10 Years of Expertise in handling Non-Immigrant work visas
- Your E3 Visa Expenses are borne by the Company
- We provide a 24X 7 Toll-Free Hotline, support system, chat and email support
- All phone call and emails are always answered, irrespective of nature of request. We understand that most issues can only be resolved by proper Communication.
- We initiate Employment based Green card Process to all eligible employees by complying with USDOL and USCIS regulation almost from the first day of your employment.
- You are in good hands, Keypixel Software Solutions, Inc. is an American owned Established Employer with Direct Clients
- Bi-weekly Payroll Process via direct deposit provided to our Employees.
What if my Projects ends?
We are never concerned about Market Conditions, placing candidates is our main line of work, immigration is only a beneft you will obtain with your Employment. We begin marketing at-least a month in advance to make sure there are no gaps between projects. Also, keep in mind, we have our own Clients and we work in a Top Vendor Network, chances are you get quickly hired by one of our Clients.
- We have Direct Clients and contracts with Top Vendors
- Experienced and aggressive Marketing Team
- Experienced Account Managers
- Experienced Technical Recruiters
- Dedicated personnel for Professional/Social Networking, we leverage the power of Social Media
- Good relationships Hiring Managers and Corporate Recruiters
- Referrals from Employees and Contractors on new Jobs at their Client sites
Keypixal Software Solutions, Inc. does not require any employee to sign long-term Contracts. If situation changes and you have to resign from our Company, we will ensure to provide necessary Employment Verification and Experience letters immediately. However we retain records for over 5 Years, you may contact us anytime